Application Form (PDF Format)
Center of Excellence in Remote Sensing Education and Research Scholarship
To increase the number of underrepresented minority students who pursue careers using remote sensing technology.
• Major in Computer Science, Mathematics, Mathematics Education
• Science Minor
• Attendance at research training meetings 5 - 7pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays
• Completion of two (2) approved summer internships
• Remote sensing research project under mentor's supervision
• Maintain a 3.0 Grade Point Average
• Field Trips and Conferences
• Distinguished Lecture Series
• Summer Internships
• Scholarship Funds
Incoming freshmen and current ECSU students are invited to apply for the CERSER Scholarship.
Only U.S. citizens with selected majors and a science minor will be considered.
Submit the application form, current transcript, a two-page statement of goals, and one letter of recommendation from a math or science teacher to:
Dr. Linda B. Hayden
Box 672 ECSU Weeksville Road
Elizabeth City, North Carolina 27909